Time & Location
About This Workshop
Would you like to learn how to work with watercolours? Come along to this fun afternoon class and let Nicole take you through the basics. Or for the more experienced, come along anyway and Nicole will help you to extend your skills.
You will start with exercises to free your mind and loosen up your skills.
The class will then cover:
• Basic drawing skills
• Materials – demystifying the vast array on offer
• Brush control
• Understanding colour basics
• Wet and dry techniques
• Trialling experimentations
• Still life to abstraction
Prerequisites: None. All abilities are welcome and catered for. Work at your own pace.
Date: Sunday Aug 25 2019
Time: 1:00am – 4:00pm
Cost: $80 + $5 materials fee payable to Nicole on the day
Tutor: Nicole Kemp.
Nicole is an exhibited artist with 32 years experience teaching art and crafts to all ages: pre-schoolers through to adults. She is passionate about providing a calm and friendly environment where people feel free to learn the basics and then can move on to exploring and developing their own ideas. She is skilled at nurturing multiple skill levels in a single class.
Colour and energy is very important to her, as is the history and evolution of the arts through the ages.
What you will get :
• Students will take home their watercolour pieces (which may or may not be finished).
What to bring :
• Pen, Pencil and paper for note taking
• Bring along any watercolour materials you may have
What to wear
• Comfortable clothing for painting
• Adults 15 and over interested in watercolours
- Watercolour Basics$80$800$0