Recycled Inner Tube Jewellery
Time & Location
About This Workshop
In this workshop, you’ll learn to cut up and reuse old bicycle inner tubes to make unique, environmentally friendly jewellery. Your tutor Barbara will bring the inner tubes, and you’ll learn to safely cut and use them to make two pairs of earrings and a cuff bracelet. You’ll leave the class with some basic jewellery making skills, and a head full of ideas about how to creatively repurpose things.
Date: Saturday 6 July 2019
Cost: $115 + materials fee of $10 to be paid directly to the tutor on the day.
What you will learn:
• You will learn how to make unique jewellery using recycled bicycle inner tubes.
What you will take away:
• Students will take home two pairs of inner tube earrings and a cuff bracelet
What to bring:
• Please bring a pair of pliers (ideally jewellery making pliers). A limited number of pairs will be available for use on the day. Inner tubes are provided.
What to wear:
Comfortable clothing for crafting.
Adults 15 and over interested in exploring jewellery-making with recycled materials.
Tutor: Barbara Niglio.
Barbara studied fashion and worked for many years as a professional seamstress and dressmaker. Now, Barbara uses her diverse range of skills to create clothing, jewellery and objects from recycled materials.
Pictured: Barbara Niglio's jewellery range.
- 25% off Inner Tube Jewellery$86$860$0
- Inner Tube Jewellery$115$115Sold Out