Time & Location
About This Workshop
Save time and money on servicing and common repairs. In this two and a half hour seminar you will learn how to:
- Remove and inspect the needle plate
- Clean the feed dogs
- General cleaning of your machine
- Oil your machine correctly
- Change your needles correctly and about the correct needles for your machine
- Clean your tension unit and adjust your tensions correctly
- About the correct threads to use
Date: Saturday 30 November
Time: 10am to 12:30pm
Feel more comfortable dealing with the day to day issues your sewing machine may throw at you, while saving money on servicing. Please ensure you bring your own overlocker with all accessories and manuals.
Tutor: Gordon Carr
Gordon has been a sewing machine mechanic for over 50 years. He has serviced all makes and models, old and new, and continues to train on new makes and models. He is now channelling his knowledge on sewing machine and overlocker repairs and maintenance into seminars to teach people how to maintain their own machines.
- Sold OutOverlocker Maintenance$60$600$0