Mothers' Day: Handmade Flowers and Feathers
Time & Location
About This Workshop
Celebrate Mother’s day with us and your mum/grandma by bringing her with you to our Handmade Flowers and Feathers workshop. Barbara will show you how to craft some simple flowers and feathers that can then be worn as brooches or hair ties. Morning tea will be provided and you will finish in plenty of time to take Mum out for lunch. Of course, you are also welcome to attend by yourself. This is a taster class for the more comprehensive Flower making workshop that we will run later in the year.
Date: Saturday May 12
Cost: $65 each or $115 for two
Tutor: Barbara Niglio.
Barbara studied fashion and worked for many years as a professional seamstress and dressmaker. She has taught Diploma and Cert III in Fashion Design and Technology at Box Hill TAFE for over a decade. Now, Barbara uses her diverse range of skills to create clothing, jewellery and objects from recycled materials.
What you will learn
• You will learn how to make simple but beautiful flowers from fabric
What you will get
• Students will take home your flowers/feathers which, depending on your preference, might have brooch pins or hair ties attached.
• Morning tea
What to bring
• Just your mum, grandma, aunty, children etc All materials will be provided.
Anyone over the age of 10
- Sold OutMothers Day Craft x 2$115$1150$0
- Mothers Day - single ticket$65$650$0