Intro to Crochet
Time & Location
About This Workshop
In this workshop, you will learn the basics of crochet so that you can have the skills and confidence to attempt your own projects.
What you will learn:
• Basic stitches
• How to increase and decrease
• How to create a granny square
Date: Monday 2, 9, 16, 23 May, 2019.
Tutor: Barbara Niglio
What you will get:
• Students will take home a small project that may or may not be completed by the end of the workshop
What to bring:
• 8 ply yarn: this should be plain, light coloured and with no added texture
• 3.5mm crochet hook (limited supply of pre-loved hooks available for purchase at Opendrawer)
• Notepad and pen/pencil
• Glasses if required
About the Tutor:
Barbara studied fashion and worked for many years as a professional seamstress and dressmaker. She has taught Diploma and Cert III in Fashion Design and Technology at Box Hill TAFE for over a decade. Now, Barbara uses her diverse range of skills to create clothing, jewellery and objects from recycled materials.
- Sold OutIntro to Crochet$310$3100$0